Flying school and ultralight christenings
Welcome aboard the Ninja, a small two-seater ultralight aircraft, perfect for aerial initiations departing from Tallard. We offer various types of flights, tailored to your desires and budget. The Hautes-Alpes will dazzle you with the variety of landscapes, both in the mountains and along the shores of Lake Serre-Ponçon.
We also offer piloting lessons for those who wish to learn how to fly and spread their own wings.
Information about the pilot’s license
- Aeroclub annual membership fee: €150
- A medical certificate of no contraindication from your attending physician
- FFPLUM membership for the current year: 78€.
- (1st license free for under-25s and women)
- Registration for a DGAC microlight theory exam: €30
- Issuance of pilot’s license: €80
- First flights and training take place at the Gap Tallard Aero Club.